1. Truc Lam Zen Meditation Monastery.
2. Stunning Tuyen Lam Lake.
3. Chicken Minority Village.
4. Mushroom farm.
5. Pongour Waterfalls.
6. Cuong Hoan silk factory to discover the silk making process.
7. Take a walk to Elephant waterfalls.
8. Sip rice wine at the rice wine making house.
9. Enjoy coffee at Me Linh’s coffee plantations town.
10. Discover the mysterious Ta Nung pass.
11. Visit the Van Thanh flower village.
Price: 40$ / person
Included: Fully Qualified Local Tour Guide, Motor Guide, Petrol, Drinking Water, Entrance Fees, Lunch, Rain Protection ( if necessary ).
Free Pick-up and Depart from Hotels/Hostels.
Start: 8:00am. Finish : 5:00 Pm
Now, Available to book.
If you have any question, contact me at Throughvietnam@gmail.com
Submit your review
While visiting Dalat and looking for some activities I found Through Vietnam. Quickly arrangements were made and Dat paid me a visit where we discussed the details. 8 am sharp he was on point waiting to pick me up. We enjoyed a lovely morning through the mountains and lake, he really showed his skills on the bike on our way to the falls as the road is under repair and there are many trucks. We visited many farming communities ranging from coffee, silk, flowers, strawberries. I think the tour hit all the right marks concerning price, attractions and security while on the bike.
Saludos desde México !
We had an very informative tour in and around Dalat visiting elephant waterfall, coffee farm with weasel coffee tasting, silk farm. Dat explained a lot about the region, culture and people. We had a private car with a great driver. We could also adjust our tour spontaneously to fulfil our wishes.