1. Old Railway Station.
2. Linh Phuoc Pagoda.
3. Visit the Thai Phien flower village.
4. Pay a visit to Rong House and Longhouses.
5. Discover the mysterious Omega pass.
6. The minorities village with spectacular unique cultures.
7. Visit the Wood Sculpture Workshop.
8. Take a walk on the suspension bridge.
9. Observe Sugarcane Plantations – enjoy sugarcane juice.
10. Padding Rice Fields.
11. Visit the handicraft village giving Mat making a try.
Price: 70$ / person
Included: Fully Qualified Local Tour Guide, Motor Guide,Petrol, Drinking Water, Entrance Fees, Lunch, Rain Protection ( if necessary ).
Free Pick-up and Depart from Hotels/Hostels.
Starts: 8:00am. Finish : 5:00 pm
6:00am. Finish: 3:00 pm
Now, Available to book.
If you have any question, contact me at Throughvietnam@gmail.com
Submit your review
How cool is dat? That's like asking how deep is the ocean. This trip is amazing, do yourself a favor, grab a bike and go on the road with Dat.
We were picked up at nha trang airport by car and had a great day in nha trang with beach and sightseeing. In the evening we went to Dalat. Tour was very informative and we also had a great driver. Dat was always very helpful and answered all questions.
This was the best tour I have ever done! I have never had so much fun in my life. The breathtaking landscapes, the picturesque villages... everything was just amazing. The guide was really good and really funny and he made sure that we had a really good time. I highly recommend going on this tour with Through Vietnam. 5/5 swedish meatballs!