Day 1: Dalat – Lak Lake ~ 155 km
1. Warm up with 15 mins of trekking.
2. Visit the Van Thanh flower village.
3. Discover the mysterious Ta Nung pass.
4. Enjoy coffee at Me Linh’s coffee plantations town.
5. Sip rice wine at the rice wine making house.
6. Cuong Hoan silk factory to discover the silk making process.
7. Take a walk to Elephant waterfalls.
8. Keep driving thru countryside landscape.
9. Stunning River Farm Fishery at Buon Tua Srah Lake Hydroelectric.
10. The minorities village with spectacular unique cultures.
Day 2: Lak Lake – Buon Ma Thuot ~ 80 km
1. Elephant riding thru the Lak Lake to discover Jun village with M’nong minority culture. ( extra charge )
2. Padding Rice Fields.
3. Pay a visit to Brick factory to discover the brick making process.
4. Take a walk by path to the huge Elephant Rock.
5. Take a walk to Dray Nur waterfalls.
6.Pay a visit to Drum House to discover the drum making process.
7. Visit the Rice Paper House to discover the rice paper making process.
Day 3: Buon Ma Thuot – Nhatrang ~ 220 km
1. Observe Cashew, Cacao, Rubber, Cassava Plantations.
2. Pay a visit to Cashew factory to discover the cashew making process.
3. Discover the mysterious Phoenix pass.
4. Sugarcane Plantations – enjoy sugarcane juice.
5. Duck farm.
6. Keep driving thru the Luong Son Fishing Village.
Price: 225$ / person
Included: Fully Qualified Local Tour Guide, Motor Guide, Petrol, Accommodation, Drinking Water, Entrance Fees, Lunch, Rain Protection ( if necessary ).
Free Pick-up and Depart from Hotels/Hostels.
Day 1 : Start: 8:00 am. Finish : 5:00 pm
Day 2: Start: 8:00 am. Finish: 5:00 pm
Day 3: Start: 8:00 am. Finish: 5:00 pm
Now, Available to book.
If you have any question, contact me at Throughvietnam@gmail.com
Submit your review