Day 1: Using newly opened road route ~ 200 km
1. Old Railway Station.
2. Linh Phuoc Pagoda.
3. Be a real happy tea farmer.
4. Discover the mysterious Dran pass.
5. Padding Rice Fields.
6. Enjoy the” Nha que” road.
7. Keep driving thru countryside landscape.
8. Banana forest.
9. The minorities village with spectacular unique cultures.
10. Take a walk on the suspension bridge.
11. Observe Sugarcane Plantations – enjoy sugarcane juice.
12. Take time to having fun at Long Beach.
13. Make your day by enjoying the ocean view with a breeze.
Day 2: Using common road route ~ 140 km
1. Visit the handicraft village giving Mat making a try.
2. Padding Rice Fields.
3. Observe Sugarcane Plantations – enjoy sugarcane juice.
4. Take a walk on the suspension bridge.
5. Visit the Wood Sculpture Workshop.
6. The minorities village with spectacular unique cultures.
7. Discover the mysterious Omega pass.
8. Pay a visit to Rong House and Longhouses.
9. Visit the Thai Phien flower village.
10. Linh Phuoc Pagoda.
11. Old Railway Station.
Price: 155$ / person
Included: Fully Qualified Local Tour Guide, Motor Guide, Petrol, Accommodation, Drinking Water, Entrance Fees, Lunch, Rain Protection ( if necessary ).
Free Pick-up and Depart from Hotels/Hostels.
Day 1 : Start: 7:00 am. Finish : 5:00 pm
Day 2: Start: 8:00 am. Finish: 5:00 pm
Now, Available to book.
If you have any question, contact me at Throughvietnam@gmail.com
Submit your review