Day 1: Da Lat – Lak Lake ~ 155 km
1. Warm up with 15 mins of trekking.
2. Visit the Van Thanh flower village.
3. Discover the mysterious Ta Nung pass.
4. Enjoy coffee at Me Linh’s coffee plantations town.
5. Sip rice wine at the rice wine making house.
6. Cuong Hoan silk factory to discover the silk making process.
7. Take a walk to Elephant waterfalls.
8. Keep driving thru countryside landscape.
9. Stunning River Farm Fishery at Buon Tua Srah Lake Hydroelectric.
10. The minorities village with spectacular unique cultures.
Day 2: Lak Lake – Buon Ma Thuot ~ 80 km
1. Elephant riding thru the Lak Lake to discover Jun village with M’nong minority culture. ( extra charge )
2. Padding Rice Fields.
3. Pay a visit to Brick factory to discover the brick making process.
4. Take a walk by path to the huge Elephant Rock.
5. Take a walk to Dray Nur waterfalls.
6.Pay a visit to Drum House to discover the drum making process.
Day 3: Buon Ma Thuot – Kon Tum ~ 80 km
1. Keep driving on the old Ho Chi Minh trail.2. Observe Rubber, Cashew, Black Peper Plantations.
3. Visit the Rice Paper House to discover the rice paper making process.
4. The Ho Chi Minh trail minorities village with spectacular unique cultures.
5. Discover the Sea Lake .
6. Pay a visit to Kon Tum’s prison.
7. Take a walk to explore the Wood Church.
8. Visit the Kon Ktu Village and discover the spectacular unique Rong House.
Day 4: Kon Tum – Kham Duc ~ 135 km
1. Battle of Dakto
2. Visit the Phoenix Airport.
3. Legend Charlie Hill.
4. Corner boundaries of Indochina.
5. Pay a visit to Dak Ha Hot Springs.
6. The Gie Trieng minority village with spectacular unique culture.
Day 5: Kham Duc – Hoi An ~ 110 km
1. Keep driving thru the mountains landscape .
2. Visit the flea market in the mountains town.
3. Stop by to have Mountains waterfalls day spa.
4. Pay a visit to Pineapple Plantations – Enjoy pineapple juice.
5. Discover the Cao Dai temple, Cham towers.
6. Padding Rice Fields.
Price: 375$ / person
Included: Fully Qualified Local Tour Guide, Motor Guide, Petrol,Accommodation , Drinking Water, Entrance Fees, Lunch, Rain Protection ( if necessary ).
Free Pick-up and Depart from Hotels/Hostels.
Day 1 : Start: 8:00 am. Finish : 5:00 pm
Day 2: Start: 8:30 am. Finish: 5:00 pm
Day 3: Start: 8:30 am. Finish: 5:00 pm
Day 4 :Start: 8:00 am. Finish: 5:00 pm
Day 5 :Start: 8:00 am. Finish: 5:00 pm
Now, Available to book.
If you have any question, contact me at Throughvietnam@gmail.com
Submit your review